2008 KTM X-Bow - Left side view 2008 KTM X-Bow - Left side view 2008, ktm, x-bow, geneva, limited, edition, original, concept, carbon, fibre, feature, engine, performance, car, roof, windshield
- Exhibited at Geneva in limited-edition ‘KTM X-Bow Dallara’ form
- Aggression and purity of original concept retained
- Carbon fibre monocoque is unique feature
- 240 bhp 2-litre Audi TFSI engine for spectacular performance
- True open car driving experience without roof or windshield
- Start of production set for mid-2008
The KTM X-Bow: A Success Story
The motorcycle specialist manufacturer KTM celebrated the world premiere of its first-ever car at the Geneva Motor Show in 2007 when the X-Bow was born. The company sounded out the exclusive lightweight sports car market with an aggressive design and a spectacular concept, complete with carbon fibre monocoque and purist, minimalist fittings.
Following an overwhelmingly positive response from sports car enthusiasts and motoring media all around the world, the decision was made to go ahead with further development for the series production model of the KTM X-Bow.